Austria is a Stable Property Market
Buying Austrian property for a home or investment makes good sense:~
- Austria benefits from a very low crime rate; it is a very safe country in which to live and visit.
- Austria is politically stable country and a valued member of the EU which it joined in 1995.
- No discernable corruption in the legal system or police.
- It has a highly developed, stable, well organised banking system.
- Austria still has a healthy economy and is still one of the wealthiest EU countries.
- Unemployment levels are low.
- The standard of living is high yet the cost of living is reasonable and compares to the UK.
- Austria benefits from an excellent, modern and well funded infrastructure.
- The property market is stable with many reasonably priced properties.
- Property tends to be extremely well built.
- There are two good letting seasons per year, thus increasing your personal enjoyment and letting potential.
- With good advertising, good rental potential is a probability, both in the Alps and the main cities.
- Austria is a leader in caring for the environment. The country is clean and lakes, rivers and streams are drinkable!
- Alpine air is incredible! It is clean, fresh and invigorating.
- Austria has wonderful cities of culture and some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the world.
- Austria is a paradise for sports land nature lovers alike.